Monday, February 18, 2008

Information desk

So today they're having an open house/audition day at the U. Our box office is an open counter that looks out into the lobby of the conservatory, and the auditionees are so fucking loud and they're leaning on our counter! I could kill me some HS seniors, but especially their parents. We're a box office, not the information desk! And furthermore, we're a place of business trying to do business with people on the phone. Shut up!!

Walk up "patron" 1: Where do we get the vouchers for lunch?

Anastasia: I don't know. This is the box office...

Walk up patron huffs away...

Walk up "patron" 2: How do I get to Philadelphia from here?

Anastasia: (uh, drive? I don't know!!) I could mapquest it for you...let me get my laptop.

Walk up "patron" 3 is leaning on our counter talking loudly on her cell.

Anastasia: (step away from the counter, rude lady! Go annoy someone else!)

PS, I just stepped in gum one of those visitors spit out on the floor. Kill me now before I kill one of them.

No comments: