Thursday, January 24, 2008

You snooze you lose

Anastasia: Thank you for calling. How may I help you today?

Patron: Yes, I wanted to renew my tickets for the summer series. I'd like to keep my same seats.

Anasasia: We will certainly see what we can do. The renewal period ended a little over a month ago and all unrenewed seats were released at that time, but it is possible that your seats may still be available.

Patron: *big sigh* I threw my renewal form away. I didn't know that the renewal period was over (and this is my fault...how?). I really want my seats back.

Anastasia: I can understand that. However, those seats have been purchased by another patron. For the nights you would like to attend we have these seats that are a few rows back.

Patron: Well, that's just not good for me.

Anastasia: I'm sorry to hear that. However, that is the best we have available.

Patron: (huffs) Fine.

Anastasia: Don't you "fine" me, lady. Get over yourself. You had the opportunity to renew for 3 months. If you can't get your shit together and stay organized, then don't take it out on me because you effed up!! Grow up and get a grip.

No comments: